Family Physician (Faculty) needed to join an Academic Program in Saginaw, Michigan. Central Michigan University Partners is seeking an experienced BC/BE Family Physician to join our existing Faculty team. The selected candidate will be responsible for outpatient services as well as working with medical students and program residents. Administrative duties associates with department as well as scholarly activities will be required. 75% Clinical / 25% Academic. Publishing and Research will be required. This opportunity provides flexibility to fit candidates into the appropriate setting for the success of the program as well as the development of the candidate. This position is full time, employed position that offers a very competitive salary, vacation, benefits, malpractice, etc. Candidate must be able to obtain a Michigan license and interested in scholarly activities. CMU is an equal opportunity employer.
Central Michigan University (CMU) College of Medicine and CMU Health–an academic institution in Saginaw, MI–is adding a full-time Family Medicine faculty member.
This role includes resident and medical student education, as well as a faculty clinic. The fully-accredited residency program is one of the country’s oldest and most established, and an FQHC expansion is underway.
CMU Health’s nine clinics are located in the Great Lakes Bay Region– admired for its lakes and rivers, lush foliage, and centralized location.
Why choose CMU?
• Opportunity to teach, treat and lead positive change throughout the region
• Time allocations for research and publishing
• Clinic located in a heath care hub, featuring ambulatory and hospital settings
• Medium-sized city within a friendly community
• Low cost of living, ample housing, easy commute to large cities and international airport
• Vibrant local attractions and outdoor activities
This is a full time employed faculty position offering a very competitive salary and benefit package.
• MD or DO degree
• State of Michigan licensed or eligible
• Board-eligible or certified in Family Medicine
• Controlled substance license
• Must meet credentialing criteria
• Obstetrics fellowship or experience is a plus
• Leadership or educational experience preferred
CMU Medical Education Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
For inquires please contact the Office of Physician Relations